It's not often we get the chance to say thank you to our policyholders, so we are delighted to be launching a 'client loyalty scheme' which offers our existing, claims free, policyholders enhanced policy benefits and rewards.
The enhancements below start as soon as your first renewal, with increasing benefits going up to 5 years+.
- Policy excess reductions
- Protected no claims bonus
- Increased limits for emergency medical expenses and personal accident
- Extended coverage for non itemised new equipment used on the insured vessel. (After 5 years continuous cover with no claims)
- A monetary benefit to compensate for additional inconvenience in the event of a total loss of your vessel. (After 5 years continuous cover with no claims)
- Exclusive offers - see below
You will be pleased to learn there is no extra cost for these policy enhancements, they are simply a chance for us to say 'thank you'.
Exclusive Offers for our Policyholders
We are pleased to add a new selection of exclusive offers from industry partners which we think you will find helpful.
Offer codes will be provided to policyholders at point of renewal.
- Fernhurst Books - 20% off all books
- Classic Boat, Sailing Today and Yachts & Yachting - 50% off your magazine subscription
- Waterways World - 4 issues for £4
- Helly Hansen - 20% off the range
- Marinestore Chandlery - 5% off online
Brexit - Creating opportunity from uncertainty
At MS Amlin we appreciate you may have concerns regarding Brexit, and how this might affect your boat insurance, particularly given recent events in Parliament.
As a result of market conditions and the uncertainty of Brexit, MS Amlin Boat Insurance has taken steps to provide our customers with stability and security, by transferring your cover from Lloyd's of London to MS Amlin Insurance S.E.
What this means for you
In practical terms very little. The only change you will notice will be the change in the name of our underwriters to MS Amlin Insurance S.E., which is a wholly owned entity of MS Amlin and offers highly rated market capital, enjoying an A (Strong) rating from Standard & Poors.
Our current processes including customer liaison, underwriting, claims management and administration, are unaffected by this move.
Our team supporting you from our office in West Malling, will continue to provide the high quality service and support you have come to expect from us. Additionally we can confirm the cover we provide under your policy continues without change.
If you have any questions about this change, or would like to contact us to discuss any aspect of your policy with us, please call us on +44 (0)1732 223600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall continue to communicate our plans and progress whenever it is appropriate to do so.
Many thanks for your continued support.